High-Definition Universal Style 3.5" LCD Color Monitor with Multi-Mount Bracket
The SecurView™ SV-8300.HD is a universal style HD monitor with a 3.5" digital LCD screen. As one of our first HD monitors to be sold with our SecurView™ line, the SV-8300.HD is a tried-and-true favorite. It uses a single RCA video input to hook up to a reverse camera and with automatically adjust the brightness and contrast as the image comes up on screen. It mounts to the vehicle using a flexible, swiveling bracket and can either be mounted to the windshield or dashboard.
- The SecurView™ SV-8300.HD is a high-definition digital 3.5" color LCD monitor that will give the driver the absolute best crystal-clear image. This monitor offers a unique multi-mount bracket that allows it to be mounted to either the dashboard or windshield. The ultra-small design allows it to maintain a low-profile in the car without taking away from the clean factory look of the vehicle's interior. The small size is also perfect for dash boards that do not have a lot of mounting space. The SV-8300.HD has a single video input for a single reverse camera or an alternate external video source.
- The SV-8300.HD can be used with any of the SecurView™ or PlateCam™ cameras or any other camera that uses an RCA cable video connection.
- 3.5" LCD HD display
- Includes multi-mount bracket
- (1) Video input
- Designed to be mounted on the dash board or windshield
- Ultra-small design to keep a low-profile on the vehicle interior
Display Type: (?) HD Digital Color LCD Screen Size: (?) 3.5" Display Resolution: (?) 480 × 234 TV System: (?) NTSC / PAL Backlight: (?) LED Touchscreen (?) No Audio: (?) No Normal / Reverse Image: (?) No Mounting Type: (?) Universal Video Input: (?) (1) RCA 1.0Vp-p Composite (75 Ohm load) Dimensions: (?) 2⅞"(L) × 3¾"(W) × ⅝"(D) Operating Temperature: (?) -4°F - 158°F (-20°C - 70°C) Power Source: (?) DC 10V - 15V Power Consumption: (?) ≤0.6W Waterproof: (?) No
- NOTE: Product specifications are subject to change and may change at any time without notice. For any questions, please call Technical Support at 800-998-6880