High-Definition Universal Style 4.3" LCD Color Monitor
The SecurView™ SV-8150.HD is an ultra-slim universal digital monitor that has a 4.3" LCD display and two RCA video inputs for use with a camera and and external video source or two separate cameras. The small and compact design is perfect for vehicle owners who need to add a monitor to go with a camera installation without taking away from the nice factory look of the dash board.
- The SecurView™ SV-8150.HD is a high-definition digital 4.3" color LCD monitor that will give the driver the absolute best crystal-clear image. This monitor offers a unique multi-mount design that allows it to be mounted to either the dashboard or windshield and has an ultra-thin design which allows it to maintain a low-profile in the car and not take away the clean look of the vehicle interior. The small and thin design also prevents the camera from taking up a lot of space which is perfect for vehicles with limited mounting space on the interior.
- The SV-8150.HD comes epuipped with two video inputs to allow up to two cameras to be plugged in or a single camera and an external video source. The monitor will auto-switch to the reverse camera when the vehicle is shifted into reverse and will switch back to the primary video source when the vehicle is shifted back inot drive or park. The primary video source will stay active as long as the vehcile's ignition is on and is not in reverse.
- The SV-8150.HD can be used with any of the SecurView™ or PlateCam™ cameras or any other camera that uses an RCA cable video connection.
- 4.3" LCD HD display
- Includes multi-mount bracket
- (2) Video inputs
- Auto-switching for the reverse camera input
- Designed to be mounted on the dash board or windshield
- Ultra-thin and comptact design to keep a low-profile in the vehicle
Display Type: (?) HD Digital Color LCD Screen Size: (?) 4.3" Display Resolution: (?) 1200 × 680 TV System: (?) NTSC / PAL Backlight: (?) LED Touchscreen (?) No Audio: (?) No Normal / Reverse Image: (?) No Mounting Type: (?) Universal Video Input: (?) (2) RCA 1.0Vp-p Composite (75 Ohm load) Dimensions: (?) 2⅞"(L) × 4½"(W) × 1"(D) Operating Temperature: (?) -4°F - 140°F (-20°C - 60°C) Power Source: (?) DC 12V Power Consumption: (?) ≤0.6W Waterproof: (?) No
- NOTE: Product specifications are subject to change and may change at any time without notice. For any questions, please call Technical Support at 800-998-6880